Last updated October 8, 2023
- Receive any communication from us including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts
- Provide any information to us
2. Personal Data We Collect
Data You Provide
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our email list, posting comments or content, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- You also may provide information or comments to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of our Websites, or transmitted to third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Device and Usage Data
When you visit our Websites, we automatically collect and store information about your visit using browser cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer), or similar technology. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help Feature on most browsers will provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Websites. The information stored and processed by us may include:
- Login Information
- Device IDs
- IP Address
- Time stamps
- Authentication records
- Location Information
- Web terms or searches that led you to the site
- Time zone
- Other operational data
Data we collect from third parties
We may receive your personal data from third parties such as companies subscribing to Muumuse services, partners, analytics data, and other sources. This information is not collected by us but by a third party and is subject to the relevant third party’s own separate privacy and data collection policies. We do not have any control or input on how your personal data is handled by third parties. As always, you have the right to review and rectify this information. If you have any questions you should first contact the relevant third party for further information about your personal data. Where that third party is unresponsive to your rights, you may contact us at the email below (contact details below) and we can assist you.
Our Websites and services may contain links to other websites, applications and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which you should review to better understand those third parties’ privacy practices.
How we use and disclose your information
Any information that we collect or receive about you may be used by us for the following purposes:
- to provide and monetize our Website;
- to provide you with customer support and respond to inquiries;
- to deliver content or advertising;
- to perform market research or measure Website usage;
- to analyze traffic counts, your interests and Website performance;
- To contact you when necessary;
- To allow third party service providers to assist us: such as business partners, vendors, contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage and operate our Website, or provide Website content, advertisements and other services. These services may include advertising and marketing; developing or supporting products and features; processing data or statistics; and supplementing or organizing information or data. These outside service providers are required to protect non-public personal information and not use or disclose it for unauthorized purposes;
- To protect our rights and the rights of our users. We may disclose your information in order to: (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property or the legal rights or property of any of our vendors, partners or affiliates, or any of their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of individuals; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law, subpoena or other legal process or requirement; or
- To complete a merger or sale of assets of the Company.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file with information that your browser stores on your device. Information in this file is typically shared with the owner of the site in addition to potential partners and third parties to that business. The collection of this information may be used in the function of the site and/or to improve your experience.
To give you the best experience possible, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary. As a web application, we require certain necessary cookies to run our service.
- We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our service.
- Some cookies may be used to personalize content and present you with a tailored experience.
- We collect analytics about the people who visit our site to improve our service and product.
4. Retention & Deletion
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent required by applicable law. When we no longer need personal data, we will remove it from our systems and / or take steps to anonymize it.
5. Children’s Privacy
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address in the last paragraph below.
- Your Rights
You may have certain rights relating to your personal data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on applicable law and, in particular, if you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom or Brazil, you may be entitled to the following:
- Access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you or to have certain information you gave us transferred to another entity.
- Correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- Deletion of certain personal information we have about you.
- Information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any.
- Restriction of or objection to certain processing of your information.
- Withdrawal of your consent to our use of your information for certain processing purposes, where the processing purpose was based on your consent.
- To opt out of the processing of your personal information for purposes of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects, if applicable.
Your rights and our responses will vary based on your state or country of residency. You may be located in a jurisdiction where we are not obligated, or are unable, to fulfill a request. In such a case, your request may not be fulfilled. In addition, where you may have these rights, the exercise of them is not absolute. Your rights may, for example, be outweighed by our rights and/or the rights of freedom of expression and information.
Verification: We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request, which may include, depending on your request and relationship with you verifying your name, email address, address, and/or having you respond to an email from us.
If you are based in the EEA, please visit this website (http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=50061) for a list of local data protection authorities.
8. Contact Us
To request a copy for your information, request for your data to be deleted, or ask a question about your data privacy, we’ve made the process simple:
Email us at:
Last Updated: 10/8/2023