– It’s about ‘doing it’ with two people at once.
– It is synthy and auto-tuned up the wazoo, but not like what you were expecting really.
– Choice lyric: “Living in sin is the new thing.”
– It is required to listen to “3” no less than three times, as its value will grow exponentially upon each play.
– It is like “Womanizer” in the sense that the verses are “meh,” the bridge is “literally fantastic,” and the chorus is “ridiculously, ridiculously catchy.”
– The greatest moment is the song’s middle eight (which sort of vastly improves on elements from 2003’s “Brave New Girl.”)
– Have I mentioned the middle eight? It’s absolutely lush.
VERDICT: IT IS FANTASTIC.