Halloween is right around the corner!
It’s time yet again to begin searching for the perfect (tastefully slutty) costume, buying several pounds of candy corn no one’s ever going to eat until it goes stale (but isn’t it already stale? I digress), and figuring out the right party to attend–and I’d rather be caught dead than think my Muusers are out there celebrating the holiday without a spook-tacular playlist ready to go for the night!
That’s why MuuMuse has got just the treat for you…
Cover art courtesy of T. Kyle MacMahon.
BooMuse: A collection of the spookiest, most spine-tingling pop remixes…ever!
It’s MuuMuse’s creepiest collection to date, complete with 12 terrifying mixes that’ll have you unleashing one blood-curdling scream after another the dance floor. Monsters, ghosts and zombies…OH MY!
The tracklisting is as follows:
1. Britney Spears – Scary (Nick* & Paco Graveyard Groove Remix)
2. Rihanna – Disturbia (Edson Pride Leadtrip Mix)
3. Utada – Devil Inside (Richard Vission Experience)
4. Ke$ha – Cannibal (Brian Cua Extended Club Mix)
5. Wynter Gordon – Til Death (Wawa Remix)
6. Katy B – Witches Brew (2nd Incantation)
7. Lady Gaga – Monster (Tommie Sunshine & Jon Kennedy present WART!ME Remix)
8. Garbage – Bleed Like Me (Kuppers Klub Extravaganza Mix)
9. Natalia Kills – Zombie (Kleerup Remix)
10. Róisín Murphy – Demon Lover (feat. Wiley) (Audio Monsters Remix)
11. Kelis – Scream (Russ Chimes Club Mix)
12. Madonna – Supernatural (Dubtronic Extended Version)
So, the only question is…
Thank you to T. Kyle MacMahon for creating the fabulous cover art (and the oh-so-adorable BooMuse!)